Time Out Market Boston is reopening on May 13
RECOMMENDED: Win a VIP experience at Time Out Market Boston!
Of course, the main attraction continues to be our all-star lineup of chefs. Time Out Market Boston will reopen with a smorgasbord of local concepts, with additional names joining us in the coming months. Here’s your first look at our reopening roster:
- anoush’ella: Enjoy Eastern Mediterranean cuisine made with fresh, authentic ingredients inspired by the Armenian-Lebanese heritage of owners Nina and Raffi Festekjian.
- BISq: In addition to an eclectic mix of stacked sandwiches, this Cambridge favorite offers an expanded selection of big and bold new dishes from chef Alex Saenz.
- Cusser’s Roast Beef & Seafood: Choose between the lauded lobster rolls and mouthwatering roast beef sandwiches at Cusser’s, which began as a street-side takeout window at the Back Bay’s upscale Mooncusser Fish House.
- Gelato & Chill: Gelato master Vincent Turco applies authentic and traditional Italian recipes to produce small batch, handmade gelato using organic and additive free local ingredients.
- Gogo ya (opening this summer): Decorated chefs Tim and Nancy Cushman want to change the way you think about sushi with crispy nori-sushi tacos and fully loaded bento boxes.
- Michael Schlow’s Italian Kitchen: Chef Michael Schlow’s celebration of Italian ingredients coupled with time-honored techniques results in belly-warming dishes like Mimi’s famous meatballs with whipped ricotta.
- Monti: Schlow doubles down with wood-fired, Roman-style pies that are topped with specialty ingredients and showcase a perfectly crisp, wonderfully chewy crust.
- Ms. Clucks Deluxe (opening this summer): This Time Out Market exclusive from the Cushmans delivers delicious twists on chicken and dumplings, including the fan-favorite karaage chicken and waffle fries.
- Nu Burger: Time Out Market Boston’s first incubator project, where chef Nina of anoush’ella shares her approach to globally inspired burgers.
- Revolution Health Kitchen: Time Out Market visitors feel their best with RHK’s delicious and organic plant-based menu.
- Taqueria el Barrio: Chef Alex Sáenz and hospitality pro Servio Garcia dish out authentic Mexican favorites with flavors and ingredients reminiscent of Northwestern Mexico.
- Union Square Donuts: Co-Founder Josh Danoff and the team behind USD use the highest quality ingredients to create flavors boundary-pushing flavors like Sea Salt Bourbon Caramel and Brown Butter Hazelnut Crunch. As an addition to their offerings, Union Square Donuts will proudly pour specialty coffee and cold brew from the North Shore’s Atomic Coffee Roasters on weekends.
And get this: Because we’re all still adjusting to being out and about again, we’re inviting guests to use the new Time Out Market app to making contactless ordering a breeze from all of our vendors and bars. You can even select multiple menu items from different concepts to create your dream meal. And if you’d rather eat at home, ping us for delivery on Uber Eats, DoorDash and Caviar.
So, what’s on deck for opening weekend? In addition to launching Time Out Tiki Bar and an art installation from Blind Fox, we’re rolling out an action-packed lineup of fun stuff to do at the Market. Take a look:
Thursday, May 13 from 6–7pm: Summer Street Brass Band
Friday, May 14 from 6–11pm and Saturday, May 15 from 11am–10pm: Mere Point Oysters pop-up and oyster-shucking demonstrations
Friday, May 14 and Saturday, May 15 from 7–10pm: DJ Tumi (Friday) and DJ Caitlin (Saturday)
Saturday, May 15 from 2:15–3pm: A visit from Wally the Boston Red Sox Mascot
Saturday, May 15 at 4pm: Red Sox game live stream
Sunday, May 16 from 10am–noon: Kid-friendly programming with Boston Music Project
Sunday, May 16 from 1–2pm: Street-style performances from Boston Music Project
We’ll meet you at the Market on Thursday, May 13? Can’t wait to see you there.