Temporarily Pausing Service
To our loyal supporters and gourmands of Chicago: In cooperation with Governor Pritzker’s temporary suspension of indoor dining and with the wellbeing of Time Out Market guests, concessionaires and employees in mind, we’ve decided to hit “snooze” on all services at Time Out Market Chicago, including outdoor dining, takeout and delivery. At our core, Time Out is a cheerleader for local business, and it’s critical that we listen to the needs of our concessionaires. Right now, that means giving them the space to focus on their brick-and-mortar venues. Rest assured, Time Out Market Chicago will return with mouth-watering cuisine and craft cocktails when guests can comfortably dine indoors again, and of course, when our concessionaires are ready and able. Throughout 2020, Time Out has supported the businesses that are at the very soul of their cities. Through Love Local — a campaign dedicated to supporting independent, local businesses — we’re fighting for the survival of neighborhood staples in the community. We are proud to say that our Market concessionaires are amongst the very best of the cities. We might be playing favorites, but we’re especially fond of the concessionaires who make Time Out Market Chicago a vibrant culinary destination. The next time you have a hankering for savory comfort food and delicious desserts, please support our incredible culinary team by ordering from them directly. By eating locally, you are doing your part to champion Chicago’s homegrown businesses. Options include:
- Arami is offering delivery and carryout through Caviar, Grubhub and Tock. Don’t forget to check out their Sake Market to try unique sake, whiskey and other bottles! Gift cards are also available for purchase.
- Head to Urbanbelly for a taste of chef Bill Kim’s casual Asian cuisine. Delivery and carryout are available through Caviar, DoorDash and Ritual. Catering options and gift cards are also available on their website.
- Support chef Brian Fisher and the award-winning Entente team by shopping at their online store.
- Taco kits and more from Dos Urban Cantina can be ordered for pickup and delivery through Tock.
- The birthplace of chef Kevin Hickey’s signature Duck Fat Dogs, The Duck Inn, is serving hot dogs, truffles and more for outdoor patio dining or carryout and delivery: Caviar, Grubhub, Tock and Uber Eats.
- Buy a loaf of bread for a neighbor in need and indulge in Lost Larson’s pastries and artisan coffee by visiting their walkup window.
- Mini Mott burgers and other delectables are available for pick-up and outdoor patio dining. Don’t forget to try their apple cider donuts!
- Pretty Cool Ice Cream’s fancy pops are available for pre-order through their online pop shop and pick up at their Logan Square walk-up window. Gift cards are also available for purchase online. P.S. The Pumpkin Spice Latte ice cream is back.