What are the market hours?Open Labor Day Monday: 9:00am – 10:00pm
|Wed-Fri||5pm-10pm (all vendors open except for Mamaleh’s and Revolution Health Kitchen)|
|Sat-Sun||9am-10pm (Mamaleh’s, Revolution Health Kitchen, Union Square Donuts open at 9am, all other vendors open at 11am)|
What kind of safety measures is Time Out Market Boston putting in place?
Time Out Market Boston continues to prioritize the health and safety of its guests, employees and chefs. In addition to following government regulations and protocols, the Market has intensified its safety precautions and implemented systems to provide guests with an enjoyable dining experience.
- What we’ve done for you: We’ve implemented less seating to better ensure safe social distancing between our clients; partitions on tables for those who dine in with us; an improved air circulation system which replaces the air every six (6) minutes; a contactless payment system has been implemented (see details below under ‘How do I order food and drinks at Time Out Market Boston?’); there is a dedicated staff of sanitizing personnel cleaning our space at all times; and each counter and bar is outfitted with public shields.
- What we expect from you: Please wash your hands upon entry using our bathrooms or sanitize them at the sanitization stations we’ve made available throughout the Market; it is required that you use a mask when you are not eating or drinking; practice safe social distancing from others; respect the floor signage; and keep groups to a minimum of six (6) people from a maximum of three (3) households.
Is Wi-Fi available?
Yes. You can sign in to free Wi-Fi at the market.
Do you accept reservations?
No. Time Out Market has a casual approach with its communal seating. You’re welcome to take a seat at our communal tables anytime you’d like. If you are interested in hosting an event or group outing please contact [email protected]
Do you offer vegan and/or gluten-free options?
Yes, but food sensitivities and allergies should be discussed with the chefs and staff at the market while ordering.
Do you allow pets?
Only service animals are allowed inside or on the patio of the market.
Is parking available?
Validated parking is available in the 401 Park Drive garage accessible from the Park Drive entrance. Validated rates to visit Time Out Market are $5 for the first hour, $8 for the second hour and $10 for three hours. After 3 hours normal parking rates apply. See a Time Out Market Brand Ambassador to get your ticket validated prior to leaving Time Out Market. Metered street parking is also available in the area. Rideshare drop-off is available in front of the 401 Park Drive building.
How do I order food and drinks at Time Out Market Boston?
Contactless ordering is available for Apple and Android smartphones through the Time Out Market app. Guests can search for ‘Time Out Market’ via the App Store or Google Play to download the app for free. Through the app, the progress of an order can be tracked through email, text, and/or push notifications. You can also order digitally here.
Are there ATMs on the premises?
No, Time Out Market Boston does not have an ATM, but we accept most major credit and debit cards.
Do you accept cash?
The bars will accept cash. As an alternative to using the app, mobile, credit or debit card, you can also purchase a Time Out Market Card with cash at the bars. You can also use your standard debit or credit cards directly at our bar and eateries.
What is a Time Out Market Card?
Time Out Market Cards can be treated as currency at Time Out Market Boston. They are a great gift too! Time Out Market Cards can be used in place of cash and can be replenished as needed. They can be purchased in the market in any dollar amount, good for any vendor or the bar. See the Brand Ambassador at the stand by the Brookline Avenue entrance or a bartender at any of the bars to purchase. For more information, on Time Out Market Cards you can visit the terms of service here.
Where are you located?
401 Park Drive, on the corner of Park Drive and Brookline Avenue. We are three blocks west of Fenway Park. The market is accessible by the MBTA Green Line on the Riverside (D) line at the Fenway station. Bus routes: 65, 60, 19 and 8.
Are you open for breakfast?
Yes, Union Square Donuts, Revolution Health and Mamaleh’s are open for breakfast on the weekend.
Is there disability access?
Yes, disability access is available from all three entrances: Brookline Avenue, Park Drive, the 401 Park Drive lobby and via the parking garage.
Is there accessible seating?
Yes, accessible seating is located throughout the market. Please ask a member of staff for locations.
Do you have live entertainment?
Yes, Time Out Market Boston will feature live entertainment on occasion. They will be listed here.
When do the bars open?
Service at the bars is available from open to close but alcohol is not served until 11am.
Can I drink my drink throughout the market or only in a special area?
Drinks may be consumed anywhere within the confines of the market including the market patio.
What forms of ID do you accept?
- Massachusetts Driver’s License
- Massachusetts Liquor Identification Card
- Massachusetts Identification Card
- Passport Issued by the United States or a government that is officially recognized by the United States
- Military Identification Card
Ready to meet your new favorite bite?
Click here to find all the information you might need about Time Out Market Boston.