Sign up for this Masterclass dedicated to Japan and become a true Japanese chef. For 4 hours, chef Miguel Mesquita will teach you how to make three iconic Japanese cuisine recipes, as well as tell you many interesting facts about this cuisine. Starting with the famous gyozas – dumplings stuffed with meat and vegetables wrapped in a thin dough – going through Okonomiyaki, a type of pancake with vegetables, much appreciated, and ending with the complexity of flavors of a traditional Ramen, this will be the program of this Academia Time Masterclass Oct.
- Duration 4h – Includes workshop, lunch and drinks.
- Workshops begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Participants are organized and cook in groups of 2 people.
- 1 ticket is valid for 1 person.
- Age: Over 18 years old.
- Under 18s can participate in workshops for adults as long as they are accompanied by an adult, both with a ticket.< /li>
- Workshops are always given in Portuguese. In some situations the workshop may also be given in English or Spanish.