Japan – Ramen
Every month, chef Miguel Mesquita leads the Time Out Academy’s gastronomic journeys through different cuisines around the world. This month, the trip continues to Japan to learn how to cook a homemade Ramen recipe step-by-step. How to make the broth, find the perfect egg setting and what other ingredients to use. Before Ramen, there’s still time to make a delicious cold soba salad with cucumber and sesame.
- Duration 2h – Includes workshop, dinner/lunch and drinks.
- Workshops begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Participants are organized and cook in groups of 2/3 people.
- 1 ticket is valid for 1 person.
- Age: Over 18 years old.
- Under 18s can participate in workshops for adults as long as they are accompanied by an adult, both with a ticket.< /li>
- Workshops are always given in Portuguese. In some situations the workshop may also be given in English or Spanish.
- If you have any intolerance, restriction or food allergy, please send us an email to academia@timeoutmarket. with. Academia Time Out will evaluate the possibility of adapting the workshop and will respond by email.