Indonesia – Nasi Goreng
A journey to the exotic flavors of Indonesia must include two of its most iconic dishes, Gado-Gado and Nasi Goreng, a traditional salad with a peanut and coconut sauce and fried rice with vegetables, chicken and egg . Chef Miguel Mesquita leads this workshop where he will teach the secrets and techniques of these dishes.
- Duration 2h – Includes workshop, dinner/lunch and drinks.
- Workshops begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Participants are organized and cook in groups of 2/3 people.
- 1 ticket is valid for 1 person.
- Age: Over 18 years old.
- Under 18s can participate in workshops for adults as long as they are accompanied by an adult, both with a ticket.< /li>
- Workshops are always given in Portuguese. In some situations the workshop may also be given in English or Spanish.