This is a true Pasta Fresca masterclass, where we will literally get our hands dirty and learn how to make the best pasta, from preparation to different textures and fillings. For 4 hours, chef Miguel Mesquita will talk about different types of flour, types of pasta and cuts, the best cooking methods for each one, traditional sauces and types of fillings. Recipes: Spinach fettuccine with ragù di cipolle / Tordelli stuffed with ricotta and lemon / Gnocchi with sage sauce.
- Duration 4h – Includes workshop, lunch and drinks.
- Workshops begin promptly at the scheduled time.
- Participants are organized and cook in groups of 2 people.
- 1 ticket is valid for 1 person.
- Age: Over 18 years old.
- Under 18s can participate in workshops for adults as long as they are accompanied by an adult, both with a ticket.< /li>
- Workshops are always given in Portuguese. In some situations the workshop may also be given in English or Spanish.